November 22, 2010

Through the Window

And so I Flew

Band of Brothers
It was a lazy sunday afternoon..not much scenery around my place though :) Yet..the sky looked like the Sun had spilt its molten juice all over it, giving it the radiance of a 100 Suns! The most beautiful dusk i'v ever seen for a long time..And all of a sudden, our black brothers arrived from the distant sky, their deep and dark wings flapping against the wind..and then they settled atop the highest point in Saligramam (area in Chennai)...Their ever familiar crowing, a signal to their kin...and in a few minutes did i see close to 50 crows singing (crowing) in unison...who knows why? Maybe it was their way to pay a tribute to The Creator of All. I did not care. As i took in the evening light, with my camera clicking away to glory...i wished the day would never end. I wished i could take flight as these creatures did...Maybe one day i can...One day.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jayanth kakayap!!! one day u will ....:D.. 1st pic amazing shot...

yasha said...

Hi Jayanth,I am glad to come across your blog.Lovely click must say, with the birds in silhouette.
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your precious comments.I appreciate.

joshi daniel said...

excellent feel!

Jayanth said...

@Yasha - welcome, thank you and no problem at all! :)
@Joshi - thank you! :)

Ganga Raj said...

Aye,so u are a good photographer too.
Ur diction is very good.

Jayanth said...

:) thank you..!!